This post is dedicated to all my SPFs (SongPop Friends).
10 Signs That You Might Be Addicted to SongPop
- You decide, “we're going out for dinner” because it would take up too much of your SongPop time to prepare something.
- Your wrist is screaming in pain to stop playing, but you convince yourself it's from all the dishes you've done...even though you've eaten out every night the past week.
- Instead of listening to full songs on your Ipod while exercising on the treadmill, you listen in .6 to 11.8 second intervals while playing SongPop.
- You can talk intelligently to your teenager about Waka Flocka Flame and Nicki Minaj, even though you never heard of them before three days ago.
- The number of games you've played in the current tournament challenges the National Debt.
- You're in the minivan and when you turn on the radio you scream out the artist's name and turn to the passenger and shout, “Beat that!”
- Currently, your entire social life involves only friends that play SongPop (or maybe that's just me).
- You recharge your iDevice before your husband gets home, so he won't know how long you've spent playing SongPop.
- You stand outside in the dark being attacked by mosquitoes in order to play SongPop because it's the only place quiet enough at your house to hear the songs.
- When you're laying in bed playing SongPop against your husband and one of you needs to leave the room so the other can't hear your songs, you volunteer and run down to the basement instead of turning the stupid thing off and waiting until tomorrow. (Again, maybe that's just me)
Anybody else showing signs of addiction?