What’s Harder Than Snuggling a Honey Badger? (Blog Challenge Day 6)

Oh gosh.  Hello?  Parenting.  Since I really can’t put into words how difficult it is, I decided to create this little graph to help you visualize our experience.  Please start at the bottom where it, rather subtly, says, “Start Here!”
Note:  The references to mother and mother-in-law are strictly for humor effect.  This graph was in no way influenced by my own mother and mothers-in-law (yes, that’s plural).

Comments

1. says

Girl! Yes, I’m totally stalking you but that’s what happens when you put up three posts so close together!

Seriously where do you come UP with this stuff??? You need to move to Hollywood right now and start applying for jobs to write for a sitcom. This is much better than any of the other stuff (crap) they put out and call a show!

Anyway…thanks so much for giving me three huge laughs in the middle of my day. :) Blessings!

2. says

LOL that’s awesome! Although I think the organic chemistry thing might be up there with the whole Everest thing, but it’s hard to say…You make a honey badger (whatever that is!) sounds so endearing (and snuggly).

3. Ronnie Halloran says

i needed a good laugh today. i am currently snuggling a honey badger. happy 6 month gotcha to you too. i think my arms are actually longer from all this hanging in there, are yours?
    blessings,
    veronica

4. Kristin C. says

p.s. I am seriously considering making a chart for myself that shows the parenting of three teenage boys and three littles! There might not be enough screen space on my jumbo iMac tho! :-)

5. says

Oh gosh, there’s more to look forward to??? There’s not much worse than snuggling with a honey badger. I don’t know how you do it. I guess just plain clinging to Jesus. Not much else we can do.

6. Kristin C. says

Maybe it more like snuggling with a honey badger WHILE climbing Mt. Everest. But you’re right, Jesus is key! Wouldn’t trade this job for anything. Still, charts like yours are great validation. ;-)

7. Lisa@akawest.com says

Your chart is cute. Raising a deaf kid has been challenging, but humor has helped. Come to think of it, it got me through many moments with raising the hearing kid, as well.
    I’m a new follower from the blog hop.
    I’d love it if you’d visit my blog.
    Lisa
    akawest.com

Say something, will ya...