I'll tell you what makes me happiest right now.
(Actually, this is kind of a lame post, but I feel obligated to post it because it's part of this stinking blog challenge that's taking me forever to get through. So, I'll just post it on a Friday, when nobody reads my blog, and right before a better post.)
- My Kids – Even though they drive me absolutely crazy, they are impossible not to love. And they are THE best form of entertainment.
Just can't resist my little Munchkins.
- My Husband – The only one who can truly validate how challenging it can be to live in our house sometimes. Plus, he teases me, cracks me up, and makes a sweet “make-out tape”.
I know he looks drunk, but it's actually a breakfast smoothie in China...
although it may have had liquor in it. Don't remember.
- Writing/Blogging – Right now, I need a creative outlet and this has been it. I've been writing in “secret” for so long that it feels good to finally share it with whoever will read it. And when I get a slew of comments...well...that makes my heart go pitter-patter.
- SongPop – This is pathetic. I hope I'm nearing the end of this
addictionphase in my life. But they keep adding really awesome genres like 80's Hair Bands, that I can't resist saving up coin to buy and sic on my opponents. Plus, it's a neat way to beatconnect with friends and family. It's the only place I know of where I have a pretty good idea what a person's thinking without body language or a word being said or written between us.
- Quiet Time – Specifically with Jesus and a cup of coffee. Nothing settles me or gives me more peace than "The Big JC". He is water for my soul. As a deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God. Psalm 42:1
I have to add a sixth happiness-maker. My garden. I love my garden. I visit it multiple times a day, rain or shine, and it just keeps giving me food to eat.
My first potato harvest. OMG, were they good!