Welcome back to Caption That!
Last week's Caption That! Winner: Waiting for my daily head butt from my sister. I am ready for her now!
Submitted by: Kim Midkiff (Oh, Aunt Kim, you know how to make Steve laugh)
To see the photo, click here.
Photo Background: That was me about 15 years ago when I was mountain biking regularly (What's funny is I used the word regularly here. Like I still sometimes mountain bike. The last time was about when this picture was taken. And I think I only did it like five times because I was dating a guy who was into it. Even bought a mountain bike and all the gear - thing just sits in my garage because it's too painful to ride and I spent so much money on it that I refuse to get rid of it). I have no idea why I took a picture of myself with that lovely helmet on. I can only hope that I was trying to finish off a roll of film. I really, really hope I was trying to finish off a roll of film.
1. Participate! Leave a comment on this here blog or at my Facebook page with your caption. Or you can tweet it, if you're really adventurous, unlike myself.
2. Be Funny, Creative, and somewhat Kind (this is my family)
3. More than one entry is allowed.
4. Make sure it's clear who you are, so I can give you credit when you win! If you have a blog, leave a link or your Twitter handle in your comment.
5. My husband, Steve, will vote on the best caption and I will highlight the winner's name and/or blog next Wednesday.
If you're not able to leave a comment, just email me.
Alrighty, go ahead and Caption That!