Welcome back to Caption That!
Last week's Caption That! Winner: "So Garfield's my idol - so what? Pass me the lasagna."
Last Week's Photo Background: That was my wonderful fat cat from my teen years, Pedo (I believe his name meant "Fart" in Spanish). I think weighed 28 pounds or something like that. He died of what we believe was a heart attack. My sister witnessed him convulsing before he waddled down the stairs, only to drop and roll the remaining six to his death. I loved that cat.
1. Participate! Leave a comment on this here blog or at my Facebook page with your caption. Or you can tweet it, if you're really adventurous, unlike myself.
2. Be Funny, Creative, and somewhat Kind (this is my family or deceased cat)
3. More than one entry is allowed.
4. Make sure it's clear who you are, so I can give you credit when you win! If you have a blog, leave a link or your Twitter handle in your comment.
5. My husband, Steve, will vote on the best caption and I will highlight the winner's name and/or blog next Wednesday.
If you're not able to leave a comment, just email me.
Alrighty, go ahead and Caption That!