Welcome back to Caption That!
Last week’s Caption That! Winner: “Hi, I’m Chuckie. Wanna play?”
Last Week’s Photo Background: I took the shot of my husband, Steve, and our son, Josiah, with Chuck E. Cheese. I didn’t notice until I uploaded the photos that Josiah was looking out of the corner of his eye at Chuck E. Too cute!
This week’s photo was sent to me by Christine over at A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall. She has six kids, dogs, chickens, pigs, a garden, a house built in the mid-1800s, and “a head that doesn’t stop spinning.” Check out her blog, it’s very entertaining, as well as funny.
1. Participate! Leave a comment on this here blog or at my Facebook page with your caption. Or you can tweet it, if you’re really adventurous, unlike myself.
2. Be Funny, Creative, and somewhat Kind (this is my family/friends)
3. More than one entry is allowed.
4. Make sure it’s clear who you are, so I can give you credit when you win! If you have a blog, leave a link or your Twitter handle in your comment.
5. My husband, Steve, will pick his favorite caption and I’ll highlight the winner’s name and/or blog the following week in my left sidebar.
If you’re not able to leave a comment, just email me.
Alrighty, go ahead and Caption That!