Welcome back to Caption That!
Last week's Caption That! Winner: "The fateful day when Elmo's voice became falsetto."
Last Week's Photo: That was Steve holding the bat while my brother-in-law, Scott, held Elmo on the broom stick. It was Sheehan's third birthday. Steve knocked the crap out of Elmo and started beating his head in with the broom stick as a joke. We were all laughing because it was so funny - yes, we're morbid. But then Sheehan started crying! We tried putting Elmo back together again, but by that point he looked like Humpty Dumpty after the great fall.
1. Participate! Leave a comment on this here blog or at my Facebook page with your caption. Or you can tweet it, if you're really adventurous, unlike myself.
2. Be Funny, Creative, and somewhat kind (this is my family/friends)
3. More than one entry is allowed.
4. Make sure it's clear who you are, so I can give you credit when you win! If you have a blog, leave a link or your Twitter handle in your comment.
5. My husband, Steve, will blindly pick his favorite caption and I'll highlight the winner's name and/or blog the following week in my left sidebar.
If you're not able to leave a comment, just email me.
Alrighty, go ahead and Caption That!