Welcome back to Caption That!
Last week's Caption That! Winner: "No, we're not hiring a Machu Picchu Inca Trail Guide for an extra $59. I brought our atlas!"
Submitted by: Kristi Campbell at Finding Ninee (Kristi's blog is dedicated to sharing humor, support and resources for moms with children with developmental delays - and she's absolutely hilarious and has awesome drawings.)
Last Week's Photo: That was steve dressed up as a tourist for Halloween. Clearly, a last minute costume.
1. Participate! Leave a comment on this here blog or at my Facebook page with your caption. Or you can tweet it, if you're really adventurous, unlike myself.
2. Be Funny, Creative, and somewhat kind (this is my family/friends)
3. More than one entry is allowed.
4. Make sure it's clear who you are, so I can give you credit when you win! If you have a blog, leave a link or your Twitter handle in your comment.
5. My husband, Steve, will blindly pick his favorite caption and I'll highlight the winner's name and/or blog the following week in my left sidebar.
If you're not able to leave a comment, just email me.
Alrighty, go ahead and Caption That!