Welcome back to Caption That!
Last week's Caption That! Winner: "I just had the worst nightmare! I was sleeping on this nasty 30 year old mattress...without a sheet."
Last Week's Photo: I was a teenager and my mom had woken me before noon. I was kind of a slob, so I hadn't put the sheets on my bed, or maybe they shifted. Let's say they shifted. We also hadn't painted the wall. I think it was like that for 10 years. The other three were dark brown paneling. Hot.
1. Participate! Leave a comment on this here blog or at my Facebook page with your caption. Or you can tweet it, if you're really adventurous, unlike myself.
2. Be Funny, Creative, and somewhat kind (this is my family/friends)
3. More than one entry is allowed.
4. Make sure it's clear who you are, so I can give you credit when you win! If you have a blog, leave a link or your Twitter handle in your comment.
5. My husband, Steve, will blindly pick his favorite caption and I'll highlight the winner's name and/or blog the following week in my left sidebar.
If you're not able to leave a comment, just email me.
Alrighty, go ahead and Caption That!