If I could live anywhere I’d live… closer to my family. My family is spread out across the country from Colorado to Maryland to Alabama. Thankfully, my sister lives only an hour away, but I’d love to have everyone closer.
As far as climate goes, I think I’d live in North Carolina. It rarely snows, you’re close to the mountains and ocean. Chicago is kind of…I won’t get into it because Steve gets offended when I start blasting Chicago because he grew up here. But the weather here is not my favorite. In his defense I’d get ticked off if he started blasting my hometown, Alexandria, Virginia.
But I’m not going to talk about that anymore because it’s boring. I’m going to talk about…
Check these crazies out…
1. Beautiful suburban- no, wait…urban- no, wait…convenient to shopping mall…homes. Just look at that view! Inhale the deep gray smog. Mmmm. My toes are tingling.
|image from: curbed.com (via Architizer)|
2. This is like having the Cheesecake Factory right in your living room. It even comes with it’s own Coke machine. Bonus!
3. Isn’t this house beautiful in it’s very verdant setting? Wouldn’t you love to live here?
|image from: http://www.nydailynews.com (via Fox8 Cleveland)|
No. No, you wouldn’t. This is where Jeffrey Dahmer grew up and killed his first victim, burying their remains throughout the very verdant yard.
4. No pressure to move, sir.
|Laughing Squid (photos by Jin Yunguo/China Daily – via The Atlantic)|
5. This would be a really cool house to live in…
…if you were a Teletubbie.
6. From the Flintstones…
7. …to the Jetsons.
8. Here’s a story…
of a man named…wait, that’s my mom.
Just kidding. I don’t know who that woman is.
Actually, it’s Penny from Photobucket.
9. Now, if the 727 could just roll down the hill and take off too, that would be really, really cool.
No, not really.
10. House on the Rock in Wisconsin. This is the overhang looking down at a woody abyss. See where that person is standing on the overhang?
|House on the Rock|
This is me where that person was standing. I couldn’t stand because I was so afraid. I had to crawl. Then I got embarrassed because there were people watching me and I started craughing.
But I really wanted to look out the window at the end that looks straight down.
I made it!
Next week’s sentence – I thought I was so cool when I…
And you can always buy this HILARIOUS book on Amazon that I co-edited. Makes a great gift! Just click HERE.